LED facial masks is a painless, relaxing, non-invasive skin-care treatment that has multiple benefits—particularly stimulating collagen and treating mild to face. It has a specific wavelengths via tiny LED bulbs to increase facial blood circulation and promote collagen production, skin healing, and acne reduction.
Both red LED light therapy and blue light therapy are scientifically proven to work.
Red light rays are proven to boost collagen reduction – responsible for the elasticity and firmness of your skin while promoting faster skin healing.
Blue light rays are proven to destroy acne causing bacteria which results with a significant reduction in acne lesions, blackheads and whiteheads (without antibiotics).
What are the benefits of using LED Light Face Masks?
1) This light therapy is safe for all skin types and has no known adverse side effects. This well-researched at-home red light therapy device is FDA-approved to treat full facial wrinkles. It is safe for all ages. People with a limited range of motion or physical disability and the elderly may need assistance in operating the device.
2) LED Light Masks also help to strengthen the skin, thanks to the additional collagen production making the skin more resilient. Making it a very effective treatment for rosacea and reducing the redness that is associated with broken / weak capillaries. It also helps the skin to retain moisture more effectively and also extremely anti-inflammatory therefore reduces inflammation within the tissues and helping to accelerate the healing process, so is particularly useful for healing blemishes, repairing sun damage, fading scars and improving overall skin tone.
3) It is a painless, non-ablative and non-invasive procedure. All you need is to bask under the light and let it help produce fibroblasts and collagen to correct signs of skin aging. No need to go under the knife or torture yourself with needles. It does not damage the skin and it requires zero downtime. All you need is 5 minutes and you can go about your day, apply makeup, go to work or go out with your friends without having to worry that your skin will look terrible.
4) Acne is a common inflammatory skin condition where fat production increases as a result of an increase in hormone levels. When skin bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes) are trapped in the sebaceous duct, the skin swells causing red spots, blisters, and eventually nodules and cysts. P. acnes can be killed by LED Face Masks. Application to the skin of patients with mild to moderate acne also improves the wounds.
5) LED Light Face Masks is 100% natural, chemical-free and drug-free medium to combat signs of aging. Unlike chemical solutions or toners that you apply on your skin, the natural red light used in the LED lamp penetrates the skin to activate cellular activity. You do not have to let your skin seep all those chemicals that in the long run, can be toxic for you.
You’ll see some results (such as radiant, glowing skin) immediately after the first treatment. For wrinkle reduction, toned skin, brightened skin and acne prevention you’ll have to be consistent with your home treatment and you’ll see noticeable results in 4-6 weeks.
No matter what problem your skin has—including breakouts or signs of aging, LED light therapy might be able to help. “The light energy can destroy bacteria, which can be beneficial for acne. It can also target inflammation, which is beneficial for rosacea and acne-prone skin. It also stimulates collagen, which acts as an anti-aging treatment against fine lines and wrinkles.
Learn more about our Mello LED Therapy Mask!
Comments will be approved before showing up.